In todays world where every thing is going online, people want to buy and sell things from the comfort of of there homes, banks are going online, they are providing more and more secure methods of transactions. PayPal, Skrill and payoneer are already providing secure method of transactions.
Seeing this opportunity many small business can now work from the remote area where they can just make a where house, display there products through website or through amazon.com. Once business have displayed there products only need to market it either to advertisement, word of mouth, Google Ads or through Email marketing.
Email marketing is the cheapest source of reaching to your customer at there doorstep, you can do the email marketing yourself in the start and once your business is establish you can hire the virtual assistant at very cheap price, who will handle your email marketing or you can outsource this part.
Cliqued Media is the company who can help you with all your business requirement needs under one umbrella, they are providing services like Wed Designing, Email marketing and search engine optimization. They helped several small businesses in becoming beg tycoons.
With more consumers buying online in age of Pandemic , it is fast becoming the most preferred strategy of many web designers Ireland and organisations, read more about Pandemic and the role of Website at http://www.sunriseiceskating.com/travel/what-will-travel-look-like-after-the-pandemic/
What Is E Mail Marketing?
E Mail marketing is an online marketing strategy that targets prospective customers like web designers ireland website hosting Ireland etc, with business content via e mail, in order to sell a product or service.
It is used extensively in both B2B and B2C marketing.
Marketing Objectives Web Designers Ireland
Basic marketing objectives for e mail marketing are:
- To increase brand awareness
- To create and build brand loyalty
- To convert loyalty into sales
E mail marketing can also drive short-term tactics and is used for promotional support, undertaking research, newsletters and the like.
Benefits Of E Mail Marketing
- It costs less – costs are generally lower than for alternative marketing channels, except that specialist software is required for automation, tracking and evaluating, read more about marketing channels by clicking here
- Content is targeted and personalised – content can be aimed directly at those who have an interest in the product or brand like web design in Ireland, website hosting ireland.
- It drives revenue and sales – consumers can act immediately and purchase at the click of a button.
- It generates website traffic – e mail marketing drives traffic to your website for brand information and conversion, a study conducted by web designers Ireland in 2020 revealed when email marketing is done correctly it can give you leads and customers.
Lets suppose you send 100 emails and out of these 100 email 5 people respond to your email it means 5% success which is very good as per SEO efforts.
Criteria For Success
Do it incorrectly and potential customers will view your content as spam (junk mail)!
- Use relevant content – if you want to avoid the junk mail bin, then feature content that is interesting and relevant to your target audience.
- Keep it legal – EU law protects personal data and people’s privacy. Get your e mail lists from credible sources and use the opt-in process.
- Use customer segmentation – as your mailing list grows larger you will need to segment customers into homogeneous groups, based on demographics and lifestyle choices. This will guide the content for individual group e mails.
- Optimise deliverability – the quality of content will determine if your mail becomes junk mail. Make your e mails spam-free, keep your mailing list up to date and include the option to unsubscribe.
- Reflect your brand image – brand image is strongly influenced by visual design. Make sure that your e mails are designed to reflect the brand and its values.
- Personalise your e mails – this makes people feel special. Use first names, make content relevant to individuals and mail them at appropriate times.